Thursday, March 1, 2012

I Look Good in Orange.

Ok, so orange really doesn’t look good on anyone, but it’s a big part of my life.

  • I grew up near Cincinnati and am a Bengals fan!  WHO-DEY
  • I work for Oregon State University and thus get paid to be a Beaver fan.
  • I have MS and orange is the signature color for the MS Society.  

There are a lot of Orange Knick Knacks on my desk at work.  It's very festive. 
The only color that challenges orange in my closet is red....Go Cincinnati Reds! Go Miami Redhawks! Also, red really is my color.

I don’t really mind the orange.  I stand out in a crowd like a traffic cone.  So yeah, I’m an attention whore. Look at Me!  Look at Me!  I like beavers and tigers.  Oh, and I support an organization working hard to raise MS awareness and make life just a little more easier for those inflicted by the disease.  

I’ll wave my orange flag proudly at tailgates and fundraisers.  I shout “Who-Dey” and “Oooooo.  Sssssss. Uuuuuu.” at Steeler and Duck fans.  While I may not fight a fellow football fan, even if the rapist loving loser starts it, I will fight this disease with education and strength of character.

Orange really is a good color on me and on everyone who is strong enough to wear it.  


1 comment:

  1. You're also of Scots Irish decent, represented by orange on the Irish flag. That's why I wear orange on St. Paddy's day, we're supposed to.

    ReplyDelete