Wednesday, February 29, 2012

MS Awareness Month Blog-a-Thon

March is National MS Education and Awareness Month.  It started in Fort Lauderdale, FL, the home of the Multiple Sclerosis Foundation.  


How am I going to celebrate?  With a March Blog-a-Thon.  Friends and family may remember my 30 Days until I’m 30 blog phenomena, and this won’t be much different.  Instead of bitching and moaning about turning 30, I am going to bitch and moan about MS.  I didn’t actually finish the 30 days to 30 because of all the celebrations when I turned 30, but I fully intend on finishing the MS Month of March blogs.  The only distraction this month will be St Paddy’s Day.  Mmmmm Green Beeeeeer.  


It’ll be a blog a day about different aspects of MS.  I’ll try to not be a Debbie Downer for 31 days, but maybe make all two of my readers think and laugh a little.   


So brace yourself those who read my blog, you’re in for a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment