Monday, March 12, 2012

MS Awareness Week March 12-18

MS Awareness Week is this week!  March 12-18.  I should probably get my butt in gear and fundraise for the walk.  If you want to get involved, ask me how! 

The Oregon Chapter is doing a lot of promotions for the walks this week.  If I promote the most teammates this week, I get a prize. Hooray for bribing!!!  What does the winning team get?  Their very own Team Tent at the MS Walk.  I really want my own tent at the walk to decorate knowing that my friends and I could really pimp that thing out!  With Steve-O’s amazing Graphic Artist Skills and my flare for decorating, it will be the hotspot of the walk.  We could have some killer jams going too as we all know that Nutrias love to rock out with their buck teeth out!  We’d keep the mimosas on the DL though.  I mean, what mimosas?

For individual participants that raise more than $100 this week will be entered to win a $100 gift certificate to nike.  SCORE!  The top fundraising team gets a $100 gift certificate to the restaurant of our choice.  Good idea for a post walk get together.....

I need to get motivated and these little prizes are great incentives!!! 

Like the MS Oregon Chapter page on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment